Future Republicans of America

This is the Blogging site for the Future Republicans of America magazine. We welcome comments from all over the political spectrum.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Don't let this happen to you

I miss my internet. You never notice how much you need something and how much you take it for granted until its gone. I always assumed that I would miss it if it ever left, but now I know. I am utterly hopeless without it. The laptop at my home seems like a hollow cavern without its broadband connection. It too misses the warmth that an internet connection can bring.

Why do I not have internet, I don't know. For these past few weeks I have tried to pass the time unpacking boxes in my new home, but to no avail. The computers sit there with vacant expressions. No new blogs, no e-mail, no rantburg, nothing.

So a word of advice to you, the reader. Love your internet connection, by it jewelry, treat it to a nice dinner and movie, and thank it every day. By mistreating the fragile creature that is the internet, you too will find it vanished from your life and suffer this same loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home